Monday, June 21, 2010

strategy for the job hunting

It is no use to apply for each ad of employee blindly. It wastes money and time. It depresses me unless they give me even an interview.

I should change my way of thinking and make a strategy.

A person gives me some yells. (Excuse me, I quoted your phrases for me.)
when you say "I did not lose my job". Usually, in English it says nothing about whose responsibility it was, just that the job is no more.
I do have a suggestion that might help. English or American or German
companies may not care if you have a document or pass a test. They
usually are more interested in what you can do. So if you are looking
for a job using Computer or English check out foreign companies.
It would be helpful to make friends with people who work for the companies you are interested in. You may find that they go to Starbucks and sit with coffee or something, but see if you can make friends who might be able to mention your name next time they are looking for an opening. In one of these firms, even "Mailboy" can be parlayed later into a better job. They are interested in talent and personality.
I am just trying to think of ideas you might not have thought of.

God's Plan!
This is the time for me to think different. He will make a way, I just make a step and challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment