Saturday, June 12, 2010

Drama Kaibutu-kun : Manga


I watched the last episode of Drama Kaibutu-kun based on the "Manga Kaibutu-kun" just before this evening. It impressed me deeply.
I used to watch it in my early childhood and loved it. I sang the theme song of it when I traveled some hot spring with my grandmother alone. It means and reminds me that I dreamt of my grandmother and the person who bullied me today. Also I feel it means the bravery and power come out of my inside.
I talked about the human in the office the same as the drama. She didn't. She must have apologized and "thanked me" though she apologized me in a dream today. She must notice them and put herself up to the higher stage because I lost my job and was a victim.
I must put myself up to the next higher stage for my recovery and life, too.
I'll recover and get a good job!

We human being can help the human one another. The person who protects and helps the others is the strongest. American people like the HERO very much. The persons who bullied us in the office are NOT strong at all but selfish only.

YouTube 怪物くん 最終回 4/6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAAL2SmO-PY&feature=related
YouTube 怪物くん 最終回 5/6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F__LpK87Oc&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment